Snow Birds

As a temporarily vacant property (less than 180 days), there is no cost for your registration. Your registration information is private. Providing this information will do the following:

  • Notify the Police Department that your property is vacant so they can keep an eye on it for you.
  • Notify the Public Works Department (Water Utility) that your property is vacant so that if there is any water usage during the vacancy time, you and the Public Works Department will be notified. Freezing pipes can cause thousands of dollars in damages.